Jump to navigation Jump to search

Dutch[edit | edit source]

  • afgeschuind

English[edit | edit source]

  • chamfered
  • beveled (US)
  • bevelled (UK)

Comments[edit | edit source]

A chamfer is technically a type of bevel, but the difference between the two is that a bevel is an edge that is sloped and a chamfer is an edge that connects two surfaces at a 45-degree angle, while a bevel’s slope can be any angle except 90 or 45 degrees.

bevelled: Having a sloping edge rather than a squared one. chamfer: A symmetrical sloping surface at an edge or corner.