Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dutch[edit | edit source]
English[edit | edit source]
- (wijsgerig begrip) concept
- (voorlopige versie) draft, first draft, outline
- (ontwerp) (rough / first) draft; outline, plan, project
- [COMP.] draft
- A diagram is a symbolic representation of information using visualization techniques. Diagrams have been used since ancient times on walls of caves , but became more prevalent during the Enlightenment.
- Sometimes, the technique uses a three-dimensional visualization which is then projected onto a two-dimensional surface. The word graph is sometimes used as a synonym for diagram.