Concept-dutchJump to navigation Jump to search
Dutch[edit | edit source]
English[edit | edit source]
- (wijsgerig begrip) concept
- (voorlopige versie) draft, first draft, outline
- (ontwerp) (rough / first) draft; outline, plan, project
- [COMP.] draft
- A diagram is a symbolic representation of information using visualization techniques. Diagrams have been used since ancient times on walls of caves , but became more prevalent during the Enlightenment.
- Sometimes, the technique uses a three-dimensional visualization which is then projected onto a two-dimensional surface. The word graph is sometimes used as a synonym for diagram.
Oxforddictionaries.com[edit | edit source]
concept: 1.3[AS MODIFIER] (Of a car or other vehicle) produced as an experimental model to test the viability of innovative design features: ‘a concept car for next month's Geneva motor show’